Understanding the ROR Framework
Ruby on Rails, or simply Rails, is a web application development framework written in the Ruby language. It is designed to make programming web applications and Web services for mobile applications.
ROR Development Services at Intelegain
Our expert RoR Team at Intelegain has a good proficiency with the following functionalities that Ruby on Rails provides:
- ROR applications can be integrated and used with different databases such as MySQL or Mongo DB.
- We have a good hands on experience with Ruby on Rails to provide greater user functionality, by writing less code.
- Rails is good for rapid application development (RAD) as the framework makes it easy to accommodate changes.
- Our Ruby code is very readable and mostly self-documenting.
- Since most libraries on the Rails framework are open source, therefore Ruby on Rails is the best framework to use for building fast and effective web apps.
Intelegain Working Methodology with Ruby on Rails
From the point of view of Project Management, the ruby on rails community encourages the use of Agile Web Development (iterative development methods) that encourages collaborative and flexible approach.
Accordingly, we have carved our Agile Methodology to be particularly well-suited for web application development using ROR, with fast changing requirement.
Rails work on RESTfull application design. REST (Representational state transfer) is a style of software architecture based around the client-server relationship.
We can also use ROR for built-in testing, by creating simple automated tests that you can then extend.
To know more about our expertise with Ruby-On-Rails, get in touch with us today. We have offices in New York, Dallas & India.