PHP Developers (Ref Code:PHP)Experience Desired: 2-5 years in PHP/MySQL
– Experience in Angular JS required.
– Experience with any of the frameworks desired – CakePHP, Codeigniter, Zend, Symfony framework.
– Should have experience working on third party API integration, XML/Web Services, Payment gateways.
– Experience with applications involving application security would be a plus.
– Should be an excellent problem solver and code troubleshooter.
– Should take responsibility and ownership of code.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills is a must.
UI/HTML Developer with Angular Experience (Ref Code: HTMLANG)Experience Desired: 2+ years
– Collaborate with Designers to iterate on the design and implementation of the product
– Work with Back-end Developer
– A creative and resourceful problem-solver
– Identify and communicate front-end best practices
– Experience in creating “Responsive” Websites will be a great plus.
.NET with AngularExperience Desired: 3+ years
• Must have hands-on experience in C#, C# OOPS concepts, SQL queries up to 3 yrs. (minimum).
• Must have worked on WCF/Web services/MVC up to 2 yrs. (minimum).
• Good to have exposure to PostgreSQL.
• Good to have exposure to Web API (DotNet Core).
• Good to have exposure to Angular (version 2 & above).
• Good to have exposure to C# Unit Testing (VSTS, NUnit etc).
• Must have good analytical & logical abilities, can work independently with minimum supervision.
Sr. Business Development Manager (Ref Code: BDM)Experience Desired: 8+ years
Develop and generate new business through strategic-based selling and managing relationships with key accounts. Should have been involved in selling internet/ software solutions to domestic & international (optional) clients.
• Initiate programs/initiatives to increase contacts at Senior Levels of customers business (C level), uncovers customers need and maps to possible solutions.
• Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations, examining risks and potentials, estimating partners’ needs and goals.
• Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts including IT staff augmentation opportunities with clients.
Asp.Net DeveloperExperience Desired: 1+ years
- Developing cutting edge applications using ASP.NET, MVC with MS SQL Server
– Strong knowledge of software implementation best practices
– Working with global clients
Business Analyst (Ref Code: BA)Experience Desired: 2+ yrs
• The role of the business analyst (BA) is to capture, consolidate, and communicate the information from the clients to the development team.
• Understanding the business users’ requirements for information, features, and functions and communicating them to the development team.
• The BA is a critical link between the clients providing the business requirements and the development team trying to construct the solution.
• The need to help capture, consolidate, and communicate the information from the clients to the development team is the critical, bridge the gap role that this person plays.
• Candidate should have a strong background in business and data analysis, project tracking / coordination and user testing for validating the fulfillment of the user requirements.
• Requirement Analysis, Documentation and Management.
• Prioritize requirements and create conceptual prototypes and mock-ups.
iOS DeveloperExperience Desired: 2+ years
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
• Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
• Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Software TesterExperience Desired: 2 to 5 yrs
• Experience Web-based application testing, Mobile Application (iOS & Android) testing, API testing.
• Knowledge of Manual Testing & Automation testing (Selenium Web Driver, Core Java)
• Good understanding of Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC), Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Bug Life Cycle.
• Developing Test Cases and Test Scenarios.
• Experience with Functional, Re-Testing and Regression Testing, Smoke Testing, Sanity Testing, Black box testing, System Testing and Browser compatibility testing.
• Monitoring and ensuring Bug Resolution during the Development period.
• Should take responsibility for Quality assurance of the Project Developed.
• Coordination with Business user for Monthly and Weekly status review.
• Knowledge of Agile software development method.
Desktop Eng.Experience Desired: 0-2 years
- Configure & maintaining windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP
– Configuring and Troubleshooting of Mail applications like Lotus Mail.
– Ticketing tool use for lock users call
– Configuring & maintaining LAN, WAN, FTP, VPN & WI-FI network.
– Network & Local Printer installation, configuration on Server & Workstation.
– Configure Mail for Exchange on different Mobiles Handset
– Configuring and maintaining Antivirus –Trend Micro
– Configuring & Troubleshooting of Desktop and Laptop Environment.
– Supported remote office and home-based users using DSM, ITCM