Asp.Net DeveloperExperience Desired: 3-7 years
- Developing cutting edge applications using ASP.NET, MVC with MS SQL Server
– Strong knowledge of software implementation best practices
– Working with global clients
NAV Consultant (Ref Code: NAV)Experience Desired: 3+ Yrs
NP : 30 Days MAX
• Around 3 years of relevant experience in Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
• Should have been involved in at least 1 end to end NAV Implementation cycles.
• Should have been involved in Designing technical solution coding testing implementation and maintenance of Dynamics NAV ERP.
• Should have a decent exposure on in NAV 2013 R2, NAV 2015 or NAV 2016 or NAV 2017.
• Should have hands experience in NAV deployment.
• Should have the ability to generate reports.
• Hands-on Experience on C/AL, C/Side.
• Hands-on Experience on SQL Server.
• Exposure on Dynamics CRM, Dynamics AX would be an added advantage.
UI/HTML Developer with Angular Experience (Ref Code: HTMLANG)Experience Desired: 1 to 4 years
– Collaborate with Designers to iterate on the design and implementation of the product
– Work with Back-end Developer
– A creative and resourceful problem-solver
– Identify and communicate front-end best practices
– Experience in creating “Responsive” Websites will be a great plus.
iOS DeveloperExperience Desired: 3+ years
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
• Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
• Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Meanstack Developer (Ref Code:MEANSTACK)Experience Desired: 3-5 years
• Previous working experience as a MEAN Stack Developer for 3 years
• In depth knowledge of NodeJS, ExpressJS or Restify
• Experience creating front end applications using HTML5, Angular, LESS/SASS & React
• Experience with modern frameworks and design patterns, minimum one-year experience with MEAN Fullstack paradigm