ASP.NET/C# Programmers (Ref Code: ASPNET)Experience Desired: 2 to 5 years in ASP.NET/C#
– Developing cutting edge applications using ASP.NET, MVC with MS SQL Server
– Work on Payment Gateway Integration, Google Maps API and other third party applications
– Working with global clients
– Should be an excellent problem solver and troubleshooter. Should take responsibility and ownership of code. Client interaction would be a plus.
– The candidates should have excellent verbal and written communication skills and should work well within a team and be responsible for his work.
PHP Developers (Ref Code:PHP)Experience Desired: 2-5 years in PHP/MySQL
– Experience in Angular JS required.
– Experience with any of the frameworks desired – CakePHP, Codeigniter, Zend, Symfony framework.
– Should have experience working on third party API integration, XML/Web Services, Payment gateways.
– Experience with applications involving application security would be a plus.
– Should be an excellent problem solver and code troubleshooter.
– Should take responsibility and ownership of code.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills is a must.
SSRS/SSIS Developer (Ref Code: SSRS DEV)Experience Desired: 2-4 years
– 2 to 4 years of experience in SSIS, SSRS, Query/Database Optimization and Database design
– Good hands on experience in SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
– Extensive experience on data extraction, cleansing/data integration, and loading from different data sources
– Extensive experience of Deploying, Troubleshooting the DTS packages
– Understanding of the Data Warehousing SDLC and architecture of ETL, reporting and BI tools
– Hands on experience on T-SQL, Views, Stored Procedures, Functions, creating tables and Indexes.
Project Manager (Dotnet) (Ref Code: PM)Experience Desired: 8-12 years
– To lead project delivery and provide techno – functional support to project teams for multiple projects, Mobile, Enterprise and Web.
– Interaction with International clients and/ or implementation team.
– Should be an avid communicator in interfacing and reporting to clients on a regular basis
– Should have the ability to handle multiple client accounts
– Should be a good people manager with an aggressive approach towards project management
– Should be a great trouble shooter in providing direction to the team in challenging situations
– Will report directly to the Chief Technology Officer
– MCP or any Microsoft Certification would be a plus