A well-known Oil and Chemical distribution company, QuickChems based out of London was looking for a way to streamline its complex financial and supply chain processes. The company turned to Intelegain to help provide a solution for process improvement.
Intelegain used Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central to automate and consolidate the company’s financial and supply chain processes. As a result, the company was able to save time and money, and improve its overall efficiency.
QuickChems were using a standalone accounting system which posed the below challenges:
- Lack of consolidation of financial data across their office locations in two different countries.
- Control over inventory across various client locations.
- Quote to order process was distributed to multiple systems.
- Financials data was not aligned with inventory records.
- Item tracking was impossible in the existing system.
- Consolidation of sales data from clients.
These challenges were preventing the company from effectively managing its finances and supply chain. As a result, the company was experiencing significant inefficiencies in its operations.
Intelegain implemented Dynamics 365 Business Central to address the company’s challenges. Implementation covered
- Enabling Single view of financials, sales, and inventory data across all locations
- Enabling creation of Products definition, giving better control inventory
- Streamlining Sales processes enabling better communication with customers
- Automating the entire process from Quote to order
- Increasing efficiency of supply chain by automating the drop shipment process providing greater control over sales and purchase data and decreasing the response time for customer queries.
- Customer/Vendor facing Portal provides Quickchem’s customers/vendors real time document tracking for Sales and Purchase transactions.
- MIS related to organized financial and inventory data is now available with one click.
Intelegain used MS Dynamics 365 Business Central to great effect in delivering an integrated solution that allowed the company to have a single view of all its financial, sales, and inventory data. The entire process of implementation was completed seamlessly within 90 days.
Intelegain is a Global Microsoft Cloud Service Provider providing MS Dynamics 365 implementation and support in over 30 countries.
If you are into distribution and supply chain and are facing similar challenges, Intelegain’s ERP solution can help you improve your operational efficiencies. Contact us now.