Intelegain Technologies is glad to announce its presence as a high-spirited exhibitor at CeBIT 2015, Hannover. The grand IT exhibition and conference is scheduled between 16th and 20th march 2015 at Messegelande, Hannover in Germany.
Intelegain is privileged to be an avid participant at CeBIT among the world’s best-known think tanks, serving as the major drivers of innovation in IT. Come join us and experience a ‘Digital Transformation’ at the event. CeBIT this year will open its doors to another source of digital innovation by welcoming new and ambitious ventures.
How can Intelegain assist you accomplish your IT goals in the Digital World?
Amidst the explosion of innovation in forms of Big Data, Social Business, Cloud Computing, Mobility and much more, Intelegain endeavors to offer the best technology solutions for meeting end-customers’ requirements. With all this, let us see how Intelegain empowers Business Transformation and Profitability.
- Point of Sale: Intelegain’s POS solutions are used for time managing inventory, connecting with suppliers, engaging customers, generating analytics and making online purchase transactions.
- Loyalty Solutions: These provide real-time solutions for the clients to actively interact with their end-customers, and increase business sales and profitability in the long-run.
- CRM Solutions: Our CRM software helps acquiring of new and retaining old customers in different business verticals.
- HRMS (Human Resource Management Solution): Our HR Automation Software helps us to optimize the key HR functions. At the same time, it also provides a flexible platform to adapt the dynamic system regulations. Our customized solution automates tasks, both routine and sporadic.
- Stock Market Simulations: We have developed a stock market game that serves as an end-to-end virtual trading solution for the customers. Our simulation games are a great white label trading solutions for stock market enthusiasts and novices.
- Accounting Management: Intelegain provides you Quickboooks Accounting Solutions, tailored to suit your specific business needs.
- Mobile Payments: Intelegain has developed mobile e-invoicing/ payment processing apps that enable easy acceptance of credit, debit and gift card payments. These apps also allow customer refunds, payment processing and sales reconciliation.
Intelegain’s clients include esteemed organizations, many of which are among the list of Fortune 100 companies.
We look forward to meeting new IT enterprises at CeBIT, with the purpose of exchanging ideas as well as building a long term business relationship. We, at Intelegain, invite you to join us in this journey to make a presence in the Digital World. Intelegain Technologies will be accessible at Hannover Exhibition Grounds, Hall 6, Stand D50.