Web apps like CricInfo can be a simple example of Ajax implementation. An Ajax request uses GET and POST methods to exchange data with the server and make live changes to a webpage content, without refreshing/reloading it.
Ajax Web Development Benefits:
- Minimizes the number of page transitions in a web app.
- Also, reduces the size of data uploading and downloading.
- The functionality also increases the richness of a web page.
WebSocket: It is a protocol for providing bidirectional communication channels over a single connection by establishing sockets.
SignalR: SignalR implements its own proxies in the absence of a WebSocket.
Angular JS: Angular JS aims at simplifying the development and testing of single-page applications by providing any of the two frameworks for client-side:
- MVC: MVC is Model-View-Controller. Angular implements the MVC pattern to separate the presentation, data and logic components
- MVVM: MVVM is the Model-View-View-Model. This pattern is used to build single-page applications. It is a modern way of building apps, with components commonly used in rich Internet apps. It passes the business behavior to the client.
For availing solutions and services on any of the above, contact us now New York, Dallas & India to get the best expertise in the industry.